These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By accessing this website, you are acknowledging and accepting these terms and conditions.
Your use of this website after any changes are implemented constitutes your acceptance of the changes. As a result, we encourage you to consult the terms and conditions each time you use this website.
Information presented on www.iamnadiamarie.com is intended for entertainment purposes only and is not meant to be taken as financial or professional advice. The views expressed on this website are personal opinions only and should not be construed as financial or professional advice for your given situation. While all attempts are made to present accurate information, it may not be appropriate for your specific circumstances. We are not financial or professional experts and you should seek out a professional before making any financial decisions.
www.iamnadiamarie.com does not hold any liability with regard to financial results based on the use of the information provided here. Furthermore, advertisers, commenters, and linked sites are solely responsible for their views and content – which do not necessarily represent the views of www.iamnadiamarie.com.
www.iamnadiamarie.com will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. www.iamnadiamarie.com will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
SOCIAL MEDIA GROUPS AND COMMUNITIES
Business owners of all levels are welcome here. We have community members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to six-figure entrepreneurs.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines within each group and outlined them below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- Business owners of all levels are welcome here.
- We have members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
- Keep it respectful
- Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
- No pitching to the group
- We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- No gated content
- Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality
- Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep it on topic
- We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Partnering with other members
- Access to this group does not mean that www.iamnadiamarie.com endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy. If you are looking for help implementing the stuff that our courses and membership or training teach, please email us at [email protected] to work with us and be directed to a trusted referral partner.
- Report posts that are breaking group policies
- Due to the large number of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manger directly via private message so our team can review them.
- Breaking the rules
- Three warnings for rule-breaking behaviour will result in a 7-day removal from the group. After the 7 day period, you are welcome to rejoin the group on a 30-day probation. If you break the rules again during your probation, you will be permanently removed from the community or group.
You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patent, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by www.iamnadiamarie.com, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit. or create derivative works from such materials or content.
Our Limited License is to You. This website and its content is property solely owned by and/or our affiliates, licensors unless otherwise noted, and it is protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property laws.
If you view, purchase or access our website or any of its content, you will be considered our Licensee. For the avoidance of doubt, you are granted a revocable, non-transferable license for personal., non-commercial use only, limited to you only.
Request for permission to use content
As noted above, reproduction, copying or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this website is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of the COMPANY – www.iamnadiamarie.com.
Any request for written permission to use our Content, or any other intellectual property or property belonging to us, should be made BEFORE you wish to use the Content by completing the “Contact Us” form on this Website, or by sending an e-mail. For information on requesting such permission, please contact us at [email protected]